Thursday, November 24, 2011

No More Dreaming Of A White Christmas


We leave for Disneyland very soon.


The countdown has begun in earnest.

I'm so excited that I think I'm becoming unbearable to those who know me (and probably even those who don't!)

We will also go on a Disney cruise to Mexico where the weather will be not that different to what we're used to here.

And we will have a white Christmas, too.

Plus renew our vows in Vegas with Elvis.

There are lots of things that we have planned but we also have plenty of days where we have no accommodation or plans made so that we can see where the winds take us.

I'm an over-planner, I confess, so that part will be the hardest to deal with, but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever we do and wherever we go.

I'm participating in a Fish Extender exchange on the cruise, too.  

It's like a Secret Santa in a way.

I drool over this lady's gifts...


I'm going to have a ball and can't wait to get back and show you lots of pictures of our trip.


Now, I've got to clean the house from top to bottom to prepare for cyclone season which starts very soon, pack away anything that could blow away in strong winds.


And pack suitcases and remember what things I can't do without and what I can buy over there should I forget something (and I will, I always do - remembering the disastrous camping trip of 2010 where I forgot eating utensils, plates, towels, The Groom's underwear...)


Can I squeal with excitement now?


Close your ears...


aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds magical! You'll have a wonderful time, that I'm sure you'll cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dearie, I am so excited for you guys. I wish I could squish into your bags and come along with you. Will give you a ring abit later tonight. Catch you then. Cheers, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies.

    EM, I know I will cherish every moment. I have been saving up for this trip for 13 months now and dreaming of it since I was a child. It's really been well over 30 years in the making!

    Deb, looking forward to seeing you on the weekend. I'll get Mickey (or whoever I can get) to send the kids a postcard, too. It won't be my writing either, I promise. It'll be the REAL Mickey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You are traveling all over the place!! How exciting! How long will your trip last?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!