Thursday, April 14, 2011

Down to Earth Dishcloth Swap

I'm doing the dish cloth swap.

I wonder who I will get and who will get me?

It is a timely swap, with the children being on school holidays.

I have made heaps of my own cloths and I use them every day.

I've given away some as presents and I hope the recipients are happy to use them.

If you are interested in joining in on the swap, click here and sign up (or click on today's title as it's linked).

I think swaps are a great way to go.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Barefoot. I just signed up for the swap this morning as well. It would be too funny if we end up with each other. LOL. I need to find some really nice cotton though. Just the "excuse"/reason I need to go and check out the new fabric shop in town. Yeah!!! Who really needs a reason?

    Hope you and the kids enjoy the holidays. Another first for our big boy. First school hols. Lots of fun and games I think. Maybe we will get to do some vegie gardening.

    Cheers, Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!