Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm Back!


Can you tell where I went?

I went to Disneyland.

And did a Disney cruise from L.A to Mexico.

It was so cool!!!!

We were away for a very long 7 and a bit weeks.

But it's so good to be home.

I missed my dogs so much.

School goes back next week and I've got gazillions of photos on the memory cards (5 full cards) to sort through.

Next week I hope to have some pictures to share and stories of my travels.

Be prepared to be bored silly - or entertained!

I'm delighted to know that Deb from A Clothesline Out The Back got my postcard and I promise I'll post your presents soon.

In other news, it's The Groom's birthday today (or really yesterday now it's past midnight)so we had a barbecue with friends and bored them silly with our travel tales (you can tell we don't go away anywhere exciting very often) and gave out our gifts for their children.

It's so good to be home!




3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Happy Birthday, for yesterday Groom. Can tell by your post just how excited you are about your trip. I can't wait to read all about it.

    Cheers, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deb. He had a great birthday with a bbq with friends. I'm slowly coming down off my holiday high and back into reality. But that's how it goes. Now we've got to pay off the extra stuff we put on the credit card like car hire and some accommodation that we couldn't put on our prepaid travel Visa.

    Working my way through 7 SD memory cards of photos so it's slow going. And it doesn't help when the internet keeps dropping in and out with all of the rain we're having. Grrr, Telstra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip sounds fantastic. SEVEN weeks?! and you still came home with money on the card? That is wonderful! You did great. Can't wait to hear more about it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!