Friday, November 25, 2011

On My Mind...


On my mind today is Goofy.

I aim to get as many photos taken with the fellow as I can on my trip.

It's very important for me, you see.

That was my nickname from my dad as a kid.

Dad has alzheimers and is in a nursing home and doesn't remember who I am.

I'm okay with that (most of the time) though, because I know it's not really 'him' there.

It's another man.

If that makes sense at all.

Anyway, Goofy (and my dad) is on my mind today.

Joining along with Rhonda at Down to Earth.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Goofy as a kid, and occasionally I meet someone in life that has a little bit of Goofy in them - they certainly make life fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. There is someone you inevitably meet who has Goofy qualities. And I think that can be a good thing.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!